Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FONTS    

FONTS

marimaise
Spain

FONTS

HI EVERYBODY!
I NEED YOUR HELP. I DON �T KNOW HOW TO INCLUDE MY FONTS IN MY WORKSHEETS! I �VE GOT MANY KIND FONTS TO USE IN MY SHEETS. THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I UPLOAD THE WORKSHEETS, THE FONT IS AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SEND THE FONTS? THANKS A LOT! 

22 May 2010      

gyzmys
Turkey

try to copy the material into paint and then save it as a picture.. then you can add it as a picture to your word document.. 

22 May 2010     

viccxx
Greece

if you are using Word, before you save your work in the save as window there is a "save options � button somewhere (depending on the version you are using). In there you will find an option to imbed true type fonts in the document. That means that when you save the document the font you used gets saved with it so it will always be shownn as you wrote it, even if the receiving computer doesnt have the font installed.
 If you �re using Office 2007, right next to the save button there is a button labeled tools that has the save options in adrop down menu
I dont know if open office has any such option but you can always check the help file...
I hope this has helped!!

22 May 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

If I want to use a very difffernt font which might be not on other user �s computer ( that �s why your fonts are changed) I use WorldArt. It �s like a picture, but i think it �s not so heavy.

22 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi, BTW, just in case someone is interested ...

22 May 2010