Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Useful material for the exams    

Useful material for the exams

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Useful material for the exams

Hi colleagues,
I need some material to prepare the 7th form comprehensive test (ages 11 to 12). I don �t want to repeat last year �s exam and I am short of material useful for this level.
I �ll be so greateful to receive any help from you.

23 May 2010      

habibb
Tunisia

Hi
Why don �t you download another member �s test and ask his/ her permission to use it?

23 May 2010     

sousou aicha
Tunisia

hi;
I looked for tests suitable for this level, but unluckily I didn �t find any. That �s why I asked for help. You know we need easy short texts and paragraphs related to the topics of the modules. I don �t know whether you teach this level or not. Added to this most of the pupils in the school where I teach are low achievers and I have to take this into account while preparing the test.

23 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

Hello!
What are the vocabulary and grammar topics you have worked on with these students? Perhaps you can search for related worksheets and do a "mix-and-match" test using exercises you have found in various worksheets or ask as for material on these specific topics. (Of course, you shouldn �t upload the test afterwards, as you �d be accused of plagiarism).
And another thought: Can you not use activities or texts taken/ adapted from your coursebook? Is this not allowed in tests in your country? Because here, we are obliged to use coursebook material when making a test, at least as far as the reading and dictation parts are  concerned. 

23 May 2010     

habibb
Tunisia

Check this out:
http://boutitimehdi.jimdo.com/devoirs-anglais/7-%C3%A8me/
Hope you �ll find what you need.

23 May 2010     

epit
Turkey

Thank you, habibb I book marked the link .

23 May 2010