Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to edit a song    

How to edit a song

Stepha
Portugal

How to edit a song

Hello! I hope you are having a pleasant Sunday. I am teaching my ss the song "We are the world" and they will perform it during a parade on the 9th of June. My main focus is the chorus but I need to edit the song in order to have the chorus isolated for my ss to practice without having to listen to the entire song. Can someone recommend a "music editing software" that I can download for free? Or if you have any other solution please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

23 May 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

hi,
audacity is great! it �s free, easy to use and very efficient. i use it all the time to edit soundtracks that i find on the internet and want to use in class.
Elodie

23 May 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Hi Stepha,

I agree with ELOJOLE274, audacity is great! and you can get .mp3 files. You can cut, paste and record.
Have a nice week.
Nat�lia

23 May 2010     

Stepha
Portugal

Thank you so much for your help ELOJOLIE274 and Nat�lia. I �m already downloading it. Thumbs Up

23 May 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Thanks!!! I have also downloaded itHug

24 May 2010