Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me to find a film    

help me to find a film

morganalin
Portugal

help me to find a film

Hi, how are you?
I �m teaching a module which talks about travelling and I wanted to show my students a film about this topic, what do do u suggest?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help
Hugs from Portugal

25 May 2010      

Lindax
Ukraine

The key problem is always the same: What is your Ss`s �level?

25 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Around the World in 80 Days

25 May 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If  your students are teenagers, and you want to show a movie about the Tuscan countryside try Under the Tuscan Sun.

25 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

Hi morganalin,

would you consider TV shows?
If so, then check out
No Reservations - Anthony Bourdain (very interesting and appealing b/c a lot of the information is shared via food!  An additional upside is that the show is only about 40 minutes or so.)  Let me know if you have a hard time finding this.

Some movies:
- Motorcycle Diaries
- One Week
- The Incredible Journey or Homeward Bound (this one is about animals travelling, kind of).  Pretty amusing.

Hope that �s good!

25 May 2010     

abigailhamad
Argentina

You may use:
Travel to the center of the earth, Gulliver travels, pirates of the caribbean, neverending story, atlantis, Nim �s island, pocahontas II.
Good luck!

25 May 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Yes, I really wish people would add more info, like the LEVEL and AGE of students.

I mean I would show diff movies to beginner adults / /teens / children!!!

Anyway ... I would like to suggest �Planes, Trains and Automobiles �. A comedy starring two legends ... (the late) John Candy and Sterve Martin.

25 May 2010