Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Get points...    

Get points...

JENNYAMY
Vietnam

Get points...

I dont understand why everyday,someone download my printables while I have no more points...It made I cant download printable from another one...Help me please...^~^

25 May 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Jenny, you have gotten points for your printables. For more info, please see the FAQ section.

Regards

25 May 2010     

lamary
Spain

Hi Jenny,
You will get the 5 points from your worksheet of yesterday only tomorrow. (You get the points two days after it is downloaded). So tomorrow you will have 12 points.

25 May 2010     

JENNYAMY
Vietnam

oh...I see...Thank a lot Lamary and Blunderbuster...Because I �m stiil confusing with new activities like that...I �m new member here...Anyway...Have a nice day all of you,guys...^_^

25 May 2010     

anaram
Spain

In fact, Jennyamy, in order to get points you need to prepare your own worksheets, not copy them from a website. You should check the rules and the FAQ section as Blunderbuster suggests. You can also use the templates to do your own WS without spending any points.

Have a nice day.  

25 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Anaram, sent you a pm. 

25 May 2010