Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Confused - Please help if you can    

Confused - Please help if you can

danasstuff
Canada

Confused - Please help if you can

26 people have downloaded my worksheet but I only have 6 points. When I try to download worksheets, I am not allowed. I have looked all over this website trying to find some contact info or some other way to ask someone for help, but to no avail:(

The only reason that I can think of that this happened is that I took my worksheet down and made some changes to it and then reposted it. Since then, it has been downloaded 26 more times, yet I only have 6 points - when I should have 26 points. It is saying that I have already made 20 downloads. I have made downloads before but that was when I posted it the first time. I had 20 downloads of my worksheet and made 20 downloads of my own. Since reposting it, I have had 26 NEW downloads (At least this is what I understand, as I have been watching the number slowly climbing up from when I first reposted it).

Confused and a little frustrated... can anyone help?

25 May 2010      

kmochniak
Poland

Dear dasstuff,

The points will get to your account only the next day. As you said, you uploaded your worksheet,had points and downloaded. Now you have points but you �ll be able to use them only the next day, which probably means tomorrow:):)That �s the usual procedure.Hugs!

25 May 2010     

kmochniak
Poland

sorry for confusing your nickname danasstuff!!!

25 May 2010     

JENNYAMY
Vietnam

Sure...I had the same problem with you yesterday...The answer is WAITING NEXT DAY (after you upload ur worksheet)...Try to wait guy...Have a nice day...^^!!

26 May 2010