Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoints    

Powerpoints

Eileithyia
Portugal

Powerpoints

Hello everyone!

As I usually don �t find the powerpoints I like to teach my classes, I �ve managed to produce a lot of them this year and they are quite interesting in my opinion, therefore I would like to share them. However, the size limit we have here is too small for the ppts I make and I �ve tried to reduce the image size to no good... In ppts, it seems impossible to reduce sizes. Do you know/have a special technique to do so?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Patr�cia Rodrigues

P.S. - Wouldn �t you like to suggest to our administrator to increase the maximum size allowed for ppts?

26 May 2010      

kmochniak
Poland

If reducing the size of your ppt does not work, just divide it into parts and upload them separately. I don �t really know any other "trick":):)

26 May 2010     

enadrienne
United States

You can compress the file before you send them.

27 May 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

Hi,

I think it was last week somebody posted this address (http://www.balesio.com/fileminimizer/eng/index.php ) in the forum. I bookmarked it, but I am not sure how it works, I haven �t used it. It is supposed to reduce the size of powerpoint files.
Hope it is useful
Regards from sunny Seoul
S.

27 May 2010     

tommy11
Thailand

I find it extremely frustrating that I can �t upload most of my PowerPoints. If the restriction was lifted, I �m sure that we would see an improvement in quality, not to mention an increase in quantitiy. 

27 May 2010     

Eileithyia
Portugal

And we have made it!

A new size limit for powerpoints was established!

Thanks a lot, Victor!

27 May 2010