Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help with the preview of a powerpoint    

help with the preview of a powerpoint

ELOJOLIE274
France

help with the preview of a powerpoint

Hi,

i �ve uploaded a powerpoint this morning, it �s 1.62 Mo, it works fine when i want to download it, my only problem is with the preview: it shows page 1 and 10 fine, but the other pages are blank, as if there �s nothing on them, and the pages 11 to 14 don �t even appear, like they don �t even exist...

could some of you go to my page, click on my newest powerpoint "role play buying a plane ticket" and tell me if the preview works?
i �m not asking you to download anything, just to let me know if the preview works...

if it doesn �t work, do you think i should upload the file again? or wait until tomorrow?

thank you for your help!!!
Elodie

27 May 2010      

Babs1966
France

I �ll go check and let you know ;) as it happend to me last night with a printable (I had to repage my work about 5 times)

Have a good day,

Babs

27 May 2010     

stexstme
France

Done! I �m sorry these pages won �t show ....Well, for me!
As hopelesss as I am, I can �t tell you why....:o(((
Sylvie

27 May 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Elodie

They don �t appear for me either.  I think you should simply just update it by going into it and updating it as you would a printable.  If this doesn �t work then perhaps upload it as brand new document (so that it is repeated) and if it does then show you can easily delete the first one.  If it doesn �t work then maybe the problem lies with the images/graphics on those pages.  BTW, pages beyond p10 don �t normally show in the preview.

Cheers

Jayho

27 May 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks everyone!
i �ll try what you said jayho, so fingers crossed!!!
have a nice day ;)

27 May 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello,

There was an error, but it is solved now. You don �t have to upload it again.

BTW, It is true that only the first 10 pages are shown in the preview.

27 May 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks victor!!!
i had already uploaded my file again, but it �s nice to know you helped!!!
have a great day!!!

27 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

I can �t find it !!! Confused

Did you rename it ?

27 May 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

no i kept the same name... strange... this powerpoint is causing me a lot of trouble, i hope i �ll get a few points as a reward for my troubles... ;)
have a great day!
Elodie

27 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

I found It Elodie ;)
As I �m a new member I didn �t look correctly !!!
Sorry for making you worry more than you should have Embarrassed

Have a good day,

Babs

27 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

My ppt also doesn �t show in the preview, but when you download it, everything is fine... Although my internet connection is horrible today, so maybe that �s got sth to do with it...

27 May 2010     

1    2    Next >