Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.





ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board


ESL forum > Ask for help > How are they called and where can I find them?    

How are they called and where can I find them?

Russian Federation

How are they called and where can I find them?
Dear friends, do you know how words are called that have the similar form in noun and verb, but different syllables are stressed - impact - to impact... I just want to find a list of them to practice with the students, but cannot remember whether ther s a special term for them

30 May 2010      

Russian Federation

OK! Don t worry -I remembered - they are called HOMOFORMS!

at least we were taught so in Russian univesrities, but Ive googled and found out that native speakers call them HOMOGRAPHS!!!


30 May 2010