Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Updating ppts    

Updating ppts

Lindax
Ukraine

Updating ppts

�I am confused. I have updated one of my ppts which used to be divided and I lost those points. Maybe I did something wrong, but I couldn`t find clear instructions about the procedure. And� I might �be not the only one. � �

31 May 2010      

lshorton99
China

I updated all my powerpoints and my points were merged in each one, no problem!

These are the steps I followed:

1. I clicked on victor �s link (in his post above)

2. I uploaded the new file.

3. This took me to a page with all my powerpoints on it. I ticked the ones I wanted to replace.

4. I then went to a page where I had to complete the information about the powerpoint (I opened eslprintables in a new tab and copied and pasted from the original file, changing any details that said the powerpoint was in more than one part)

5. Done!

Hope this helps - it was really easy, I �m assuming you didn �t follow Victor �s link, then?

Lindsey

31 May 2010     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

I �ve also updated one of my PowerPoints and I got all the points. I did exactly what is mentioned in Lindsey �s message.
Hugs,
Cristina

31 May 2010