Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES    

DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES

WestHampstead
Spain

DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES

Any ideas on a film/documentary which contents I can relate to the unit of moving around the city?
I still haven �t got any ideas.
Do you know any documentary about England, EEUU, Canada; Australia?
I would buy it!
THANKS!!!!

1 Jun 2010      

Jayho
Australia

Hi WestHampstead

There is an amazing documentary being recorded as we speak (well, write).  It �s called The Extraordinary Taxi Ride and involves a taxi driver driving 10,000kms around the state of Western Australia (the largest state in Australia) in a taxi over 11 weeks.  The trip has 9 sections (legs) and different passengers, selected from a world wide competition, participate in each leg.  Today saw the tenth leg begin - a journey along the famous Gibb River the Road in the remote Kimberley outback at the top of the state. 

Cyber passengers can follow the journey by reading the blog and watching the videos online.  It �s a great marketing strategy to promote tourism in the state of WA and a good resource for intermediate+ learners.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Jun 2010     

WestHampstead
Spain

thanks

1 Jun 2010