Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Kindergarden    

Kindergarden

millmo
France

Kindergarden

Hi

Due to start teaching Kindergarden in September and have no idea where to start. I have some songs etc, but it is an open lesson (no curriculum). Any one got any experience or a few lesson plans to get me started?

1 Jun 2010      

borna
Croatia

I �d be happy to e-mail you anything I have, I haven �t been teaching in kindergarten, but I �ve been working with my son for 2 years now, he is now 7, and I �ve collected a lot of worksheets. My e-mail is: [email protected],

Do you have any particular book you �ll be working with?
My son had English in kindergarten when he was 5, they did a lot of cut and paste(glue) activities, colours, numbers 1-10, food, animals, clothes...bacis vocabulary and a couple of song and some colouring pages.

I have many flashcards that I �ve been using with him, we play card games with then, he loves it.

Good luck to you and let me know if I can help in any way!

Sasa

1 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

the CRDP has plenty of documents to teach English. maybe you should go to the one nearest to your house and have a look, otherwise i �m pretty sure you can order them online, though i think it �s better to have a closer look before bying books like that...
send me a private email if you want more help!
Elodie

1 Jun 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Check your PM.

1 Jun 2010