Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > actions song video    

actions song video

Gaby141
United Kingdom

actions song video

Hi all

I just wanted to share this video with you all. I used it for teaching actions to young children and they loved it.

The song is �Superman � by Black Lace (often played at parties). The video is child friendly and the actions are shown by a giant rabbit.

I emailed the owner of the video and asked if I could share this with you and she agreed. So here is the link.

Gaby

1 Jun 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

great video.Thanks a lot for sharing it with us

1 Jun 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Thanks Gaby, 

I watched the video and I really want to download the song. I can not download from you tube. I spend more than an hour trying to find a site where I can download the song for free. Is there any  site where I can download the song for free? I don �t want to give any credit card details on the internet
Thanks soo much!! (I only want the music)

Anny

1 Jun 2010     

Gaby141
United Kingdom

Anny

I had the same problem as you. If you give me your email address I would be glad to forward you the copy she sent to me.

Gaby

1 Jun 2010