Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sky High 2 - Content    

Sky High 2 - Content

lbhspatriot
Poland

Sky High 2 - Content

Hi Everyone,
I need asap the content list of Longman �s "Sky High 2". I am having a lesson tomorrow with a girl who uses that book and I need to prepare materials from Unit 30 and Up - but I can �t find it anywhere!
Please HELP ME!!! :((((

2 Jun 2010      

kmochniak
Poland

If I �m right this is for the last class of the elementary school? I was looking for it for you with no result, either. The thing to do is: usually most books have got the same content, only details differ (layout, etc.). Why don �t you take any book at this level and see what they do, more or less, and prepare worksheets on that?�

I �m sorry, I know it �s not what you asked for but it �s the only thing that comes to my mind!

Good luck!

Kasia

2 Jun 2010     

lbhspatriot
Poland

Yes this is for 5th grade elementary school. I am going to prepare this girl for some sort of test - and of course her mother called me at the last momet.
I think I will go over basic constructions like : to be, can, have got and pc. and ps. But I was hoping someone had this book and could help me.

Thanks Kasia :) Dzieki!

2 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Hello ;)

What you could do is ask your student �s mom if she has a scanner. She could scan some pages for you to work from !

It �s an other idea Wink

I don �t know if it will help but it �s worth a try Big smile

Good luck to you,

Babs
ps: I pm you this message in case you don �t see it here

2 Jun 2010     

maryfiji
Fiji

There �s something here:

http://www.macmillanpracticeonline.com/upload/public/attachments/3/Sky_High_2_Practice_Online.pdf

All the best!!

2 Jun 2010