Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penfriends     

Penfriends

jotjot
Poland

Penfriends

Hello :)
I know it �s June and everyone is thinking about holidays, but I �m already wondering about the next school year.

I �m looking for penpals for my students - 7 and 8 year olds. I thought it would be a nice idea to have them exchange drawings with short descriptions of their families, hobbies, likes and dislikes, Christmas wishes etc. or even letters (of those who can write quite well).
Therefore, I �m looking for a teacher of school similar to mine (private language school, I �m running about 10 groups of 5-7 students aged 6-8), ideally from Europe who is willing to cooperate with me in range of designing writing activities and sending them from time to time to Poland and waiting impatiently for answers ;)

If you like the idea and would like to try please contact me. I hope it will be great fun for both our students and us - teachers :))

2 Jun 2010      

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

Hi!
I �m looking for penfriends for my students.
Are you interested?

Please let me know.

Best regards, S�nia Fernandes

5 Nov 2010