Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > trip to england    

trip to england

audrey77
France

trip to england

hello!!!!

I organized a trip to england 2 years ago...so i prepared a booklet / diary (60 pages) for the pupils to do in England. The places we visited were stratford upon avon, oxford, the cotswolds and gloucester, and finally london. Just wanted to know if you would like to have a look at the most interesting pages (i can �t put everything because there is some stuff in french obviously!)... because if that �s the case i could work again on it try and give as much information as possible... believe me , it tooks  me ages to prepare that so it might be useful if you organize a trip.....
the pupils were in English families so there are pages about life in the family...
so if you �ve got a trip to organize, tell me i �ll modify my documents and put them on the website!!!

grom bisous from france!!!
have a nice day!

3 Jun 2010      

alien boy
Japan

Hi Audrey!

That would be awesome Smile

Regards,
AB

3 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

I would love that Audrey! Smile

Hugs,
mena

3 Jun 2010     

67Englishteacher
France

Hello

Our pupils usually visit Bath and its surroundings, and London as well. They also stay with English families. Yes, it would be interesting indeed to see what you prepared. Please send me a PM when it �s online so I don �t miss it (although I log in every day).

Thanks a lot :) !

3 Jun 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Hi Audrey77!

That �s a great idea!! May I have have a copy of your work. I have an enquiry if you

don �t mind. Well, I am teaching the general manager of a company. He intends to

experience being hosted by an English - native - speaking family for a week or  10 days in

July. He has been to different countries but just for business. Now he wants to

devote his holiday to have a 100% exposure to authentic English so he can reach a

better level of linguistic perfection. His level for the time being is intermediate to

upper-intermediate. So, if you know someone who is willing to host an adult English learner 

, please let me know. I have tried to look for hot-families in the internet but I didn �t find clear

information. Will you do me this favour??? Thank you so very much!! Here is my email in case

you want to send me the dairy activity. Don �t worry about the part in French.

Thank you so much in advance

Regards
Chafik

3 Jun 2010     

manuelapereira
Portugal

That would be really useful. I am taking some students to London this July so that come in handy. If you post it, I will surely download it. Thanking you in advance!

3 Jun 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Great idea!
I would love that too!!!
Thanks!
Sabrina

3 Jun 2010     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Excellent idea Audrey! Smile
Thanks a lot :-)
Sugarmomy

3 Jun 2010     

Jaya Radhika
Russian Federation

I �d love it too. And French doesn �t scare me off...)))
J �adore le Francais. :-)

3 Jun 2010