Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My most wonderful kids    

My most wonderful kids

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My most wonderful kids

Hi all

Hope you are having a nice day - Here, in Portugal, we are fighting hard - we are having a delicious holiday.

I just want lo leave a link, nothing very important, but a blog where I have upload a few videos/animations my kids have done in about less than two hours.
I think they are pretty good.
You can give some feedback, here, because I didn �t open a feedback in the blog. I would appreciate all your comments.
Thanks in advance.

Linda

http://profcarlosteixeira-movies.blogspot.com/

3 Jun 2010      

wakebeauty
Brazil

I can �t access the link : ((

3 Jun 2010     

rose95
Turkey

Neither can I.

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Me neither:(

3 Jun 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

hey, I think this may be the correct link http://www.profcarlosteixeira-movies.blogspot.com/
Wink

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Olindalima, the link works (thank you Wakebeauty Thumbs Up), but I can �t view the videos. I guess it �s my internet connection. I �ll try again through the school computer tomorrow and send you any feedback through a pm.

3 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

So sorry, Can �t understand what may be happening. I just copied and pasted the link, but it doesn�t work.
I have just copied it again and I tried it! Now, it works. Thank you so much for your support.
Hugs
linda
http://profcarlosteixeira-movies.blogspot.com/

3 Jun 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

SmileWow...The vids are great!!!!!!Thumbs Up Can you teach me how to do it????Embarrassed 
I �m Brazilian, therefore I speak Portuguese, but there were some parts of  "the Portuguese Lady vid", that I couldn �t understand a thing rsrsrsrLOL Our accents are very different!!!!
The dialogues, the gestures, the movie are AWESOME!!! Hope I can learn with the master... YOU!!!Clap Smile Tongue Hug

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

The videos worked! Excellent work! Congrats to your kidsClap
How did you do it? Is it a special educational programme? Did the kids write the dialogues themselves?

3 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

so lovely - thanks for sharing!

3 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi people,
I am not a master - LOL - my kids are. But the big MASTER is Mauro Bonelo. I learned with him.
This is, in fact, easy to go, have a look
www.xtranormal.com
Iy �s free, just log in and have a taste.
Thank you for your comments, I �ll let my kids read them.
Hugs

3 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >