Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

donapeter
Romania

Many good people offer their wss for free. Well........good people, have you ever thought about Victor �s rules and wishes? He is the one who stated 30 points for premium members, he was the one who made a system which require one point for each download etc. 
So.....isn �t your offer against Victor rules? 
And for those who bring into the discussion the beginnings......helloooo....who are you taking to? Nobody got 100 points for nothing, out of the blue!!!! 

PS.When someone with 0 ZERO points needs a certain ws, she/can can ask the owner of that specific ws to give him/her. I am very sure noone refuses this!!!

4 Jun 2010     

Zora
Canada

Dona,

I hate to get in a discussion over this but it is basically the same idea as a member having a blog with their work on it and handing new people the link to it.

I think that, this site is more than just "learning" how to fish. Some people are not creative and need a helping hand and; if I have the means to help then I will. And in this particular case, I have. I spent my points on somebody who needed it and I have offered, like I have in the past, my work to those who might need it. I don �t, like many here do, have a blog where stuff can be downloaded for free.

Also... my generosity as well as Borna�s and Tony�s could help inspire in some way this member to create better or more visual worksheets.

4 Jun 2010     

donapeter
Romania

So.... in case you don �t know, this action has a name: communism!!! 

4 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

well, as Dona says, there are RULES, established by our beloved Victor!!!
the new members have read and accepted these rules if they wanted membership, so let �s all remember that and stop that fuss over who �s right, who �s wrong, who �s generous, who �s selfish?
i have nothing against new members, but it �s just not fair that some get points because they leave a post on the forum and others follow the rules and have a harder time getting points!!!
please people, read the rules before you accept them!

Elodie

4 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree with Silvanija. I �m not a stingy person, but it never occured to me to ask for free materials here when I was new. I just wanted to learn how to do them well and have them downloaded, not for the sake of points, but as an indication that I �m doing a good job myself. After all, so many free materials are easily googled anywhere - this is a site you join for other reasons. It �s really nice of all of you who offer your work for free, but I prefer helping those who ask for advice on how to improve their wss and then apply this advice and really work. I sometimes download stuff I don �t need when I see sb has a good wss, but hasn �t done it fantastically attractive or described it well. I believe this will motivate people to learn how to �fish � instead of �having fish served to them on a silver platter �(I know I always appreciate being taught how to do sth then just being handed it). I know we �re all busy, but, as I said, there are plenty of free sites and blogs available... What I love about this site is that, in the last year that I �ve been a member, I have learned so much from other teachers - on finding and shaping teaching material, on internet communication, cultures, how to approach certain problems certain age groups of sts have, on using multimedia in my classroom, etc. etc. If I had just been handed in free wss, I don �t know if I would have appreciated stuff as much. But this is a free world - we should all do what our consciences tell us to do and - sleep sound.

4 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

...Wacko...Same here, Anita!!! ( I - too - agree with Silvanija, but I always do, so I guess it does not count!LOL)
WinkHugs,
Sylvie
edit : Please, dear Maokana, keep on uploading ws, & then you�ll become a premium member...
Welcome here - in this sharing site.

4 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3