Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > real photos    

real photos

mercader11
Venezuela

real photos

Sorry to ask pls but could any member tell me if I can upload REAL PHOTOS as part of my wss.  This is because I�m not good at drawing using the pc and I need to use some images for my wss.  just need this info to finis and upload them.
I�m about to score 30 points to start downloading the wss I need and it�s not easy to garner points in this site.
thanks in advance

5 Jun 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

As far as I know, using photos isn �t forbidden, especially your own. I would, however, be careful with using photos if they are photos of your sts, because I believe you need special permission from their parents to post their faces in any publication, esp on the internet. So go ahead. Just try to downsize them if you can (I do it using Irfanview, don �t know about you) so as not to overweigh your wss and the site. Best of luck!
PS: I �d love to hear other members, esp those who have been here longer than I have.

5 Jun 2010     

borna
Croatia

Check out this site, I love it:

And Anita, you �re absolutely right about everything.

5 Jun 2010