Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello    

Hello

lina70
France

Hello

Just pop in to say "Hello" to all of you!! Thank you for having downloaded my work.

24 Nov 2008      

mokus19
Hungary

Hi everyone! I�ve registered about three weeks ago and I am very happy I have found this site - completely by chance-, as I can see people here are helpful to each other and the materials are excellent. I have been getting so to say ��familiarized" with the atmosphere this site provides - because you never know whom to trust nowadays especially with all kind of stuff on the net... and what I have realized is this: Great ideas, great people, great community!!!! I have always made my own worksheets as supplementary materials to practice, but now I am working even harder on them :))) Happy to be a member!!! :))
Here is a web site with useful material for those who teach small kids
http://www.mes-english.com/
Have a nice ...... evening (here in Hungary it is already evening)/ day or morning :)))

24 Nov 2008     

mokus19
Hungary

Another date for teacher�s day. In Hungary we celebrate it on 7th of June. 
:)