Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Shrinking Presentations    

Shrinking Presentations

Orihime
Portugal

Shrinking Presentations

Hello there!

I know that many people have asked this same question but here I am again...

I know the size of the powerpoints have been increased, however, some of my presentations are just too big because I like using good images for my students to see.

Therefore, is there anyone who can help me resize my powerpoints? I �ve already shrunk the image size to no good... They have only decreased a few MB. I only have one solution but it can be misinterpreted: I decided to divide the whole presentation into several little files, but some of them only have one slide and that can be a problem, because some colleagues may argue that I �m trying to win points unfairly.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Eva

7 Jun 2010      

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi Smile

You can try nxpowerlite and download a free trial edition.

kisses
Manuela

7 Jun 2010     

Orihime
Portugal

Thank you so much, dear Manuela.

I tried this program (http://www.balesio.com/fileminimizer/eng/index.php) and it works! :)

Someone posted it here and it sure shinks a lot the presentations! Now I can share my work properly!

7 Jun 2010