Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help with online exercises    

help with online exercises

Maria Jose Garcia
Spain

help with online exercises

I�ve been trying to make online exercises but when I try to insert a you tube video a message appears and I can�t. It says , "error inserting object in current location" Can anybody help me please????? Thank you all

24 Nov 2008      

luadosolzinho
Brazil

Just a question?

Are you preparing the online exercises with "Internet Explorer" or "Mozilla Firefox"?

I am asking it because when I first tried preparing one, I was using Firefox and I couldn�t do almost anything.

But when I tried using "IE" it worked pretty well.

25 Nov 2008     

Maria Jose Garcia
Spain

thank you for your quick reply. I�ll try to do it using ie. 

25 Nov 2008     

luadosolzinho
Brazil

You�re Welcome! Hope you manage to do it!

25 Nov 2008     

Evgenia K.
Korea, South

Last night I  made my first online exercise.Some images have been taken from internet for illustration . But all  others :text, design  etc. I�ve made by myself. Today I could find nothing. Just some words are there :"  Is this exercise stolen from another website or publication?Isn�t it an ESL resource?Is the file corrupted or empty?Please report it! " It is very sad. Now I think that It was just wasted  time. What else can I say.

25 Nov 2008