Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Reporting copied worksheets    

Reporting copied worksheets

crisholm
Spain

Reporting copied worksheets

I �ve tried to report a copied worksheet for some time, but the site keeps giving me an error message.
It �s a PPT about Possessive adjectives, and it says
Copyright � 06/6/2010  carlos eduardo silva
Which is absolutely not true, since it �s my own work:
I �m sorry to include this in the forum, but time is running out and the system does not give me any alternatives.
How can people be so cheeky?????????????????

7 Jun 2010      

magneto
Greece

Hi, I�ve just checked to see this person�s ppt and it�s already been removed.

8 Jun 2010     

crisholm
Spain

Perhaps it would be a good idea to check him to see if he has other �borrowed � things!

8 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Well, I guess that �s up to the moderators or Victor...All the rest of us can check is he hasn �t stolen any of our material, each for themselves.
Let �s hope there aren �t any more victimsWink
Nighty night!
P.S.: You didn�t happen to notice this person�s username, did you?

8 Jun 2010     

crisholm
Spain

Yes, it �s mredsilva, I think!

8 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Nope, can �t see anything I recognize there...Maybe others will...Hopefully, this was the only "borrowing" incident...

8 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi,
mredsilva

either it is

Yes, it �s mredsilva,

or the other way wrong

I think!

It �s hard to follow his / her steps this way wrong. When you step on something, please, be careful, have a look and report as much a you can; otherwise,.....

kisses,
I �m angrry this guy has MY flag.\

linda

8 Jun 2010     

crisholm
Spain

Heavens, it �s nothing to do with flags, it �s just dishonest people, I �m afraid! You shouldn �t take responsibility for what you have not done!

8 Jun 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

Unfortunately, as great a website as ESLPrintables, there are many dishonest "teachers" out there. Especially now that Adobe Reader makes it so much easier to copy .pdf stuff and then pasting the contents in a Word document. I �ve seen a health worksheet uploaded by a dishonest poster. It was exactly like the .pdf file I downloaded months ago, but with information, such as "See page Xlll for answers..." removed. I couldn �t report it because I no longer have the website address.

8 Jun 2010