Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Download problem    

Download problem

Sally Burchard
Australia

Download problem

I was just wondering if there is anyway I can access a worksheet I have already downloaded. One of my downloads did not work, but the ESL Printables site insists that I must use another point to download the sheet again. Would anyone be able to let me know if there if there is a solution to this problem? Thanks!

8 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi!
Please read the FAQ :

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

Sylvie

8 Jun 2010     

Sally Burchard
Australia

Thank you for taking the time to respond, but I �m not sure it answered the question I was asking. I understand how to become a premium member, and I know that I am not in this position yet. I was wondering how I can access a worksheet that I have spent a point downloading, when the download was unsuccessful. Does anyone know if this is possible on this website?

8 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

ooops! ... Maybe you could find the right answer (!) here :

Hope this helps!

8 Jun 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Sally, have you checked the Downloads folder in your PC? It is possible that the downloaded worksheet is there.

8 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I think it would be really nice if people who have donwloaded a ws could download the ws again without losing points. The system remembers if we have reported a ws or not, I guess remembering if we have downloaded a ws or not wouldn �t be so far away from that, code-wise.

Regards

8 Jun 2010     

Sally Burchard
Australia

Thanks for all your replie! It �s good to feel supported! Sorry I can �t reply individualy, but slow internet speeds at work are making it difficult to use this website....It �s a pity because I can see so many interesting resources and ideas here!

Sally

9 Jun 2010