Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > PRACTISE WITH MY ONLINE TESTS PLEASE !!!!    

PRACTISE WITH MY ONLINE TESTS PLEASE !!!!

Dannyngo
United States

PRACTISE WITH MY ONLINE TESTS PLEASE !!!!

I need some comments about my online exercises...This is the first time I practise them for my students...need your clearly comments guys....HELP ME PLEASE !!!

10 Jun 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi,

I believe there has been some sort of misunderstanding, Danny.
You haven �t created any Online Exercises yet, at least there isn �t any in your account here.
Can you please be more clear?
Because if you would like the teachers to comment on your work, for imporvement or something, that is ok, I guess.
But we are not supposed to advertise in any way in the forum. Imagine if all the members were to do that. Wink

Hugs,
Bruna.

10 Jun 2010     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Congratulations for your first exercises! I hope your students will like them, and other teachers too.
You made them today, but the rest of users will see them tomorrow.
Anyway, Bruna is right. We are not supposed to advertise our own contributions (worksheets, powerpoints or online exercises) in the forum.

Greetings,
Victor

10 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Oh, now I get it!! lol Thanks Victor for the explanation!
And Danny, if you would like some help, try the tutorial section at the top of the page, they are free for download and new members can have a look at "how to �s" on making worksheets, they are all really good and help teachers make their work more complete, attractive and useful.

Hope you enjoy this community, it �s the best, for sure!
; )

Hugs,
Bruna

10 Jun 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Sorry for saying this so bluntly, but what I wish to find on a site like ESL is not an exercise that needs to be tested, practiced, proofread or so by other colleagues, but something that has been tried out, that works, that is correct and complete and that can be used in class without heading into desaster. (Not that I think yours might lead to desaster, I haven �t seen them yet)

You do get comments for your work here, but not in the sense of telling you whether something is ok, feasible or correct.
It works like that most of the time, anyway.

10 Jun 2010