Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My recent contribution    

My recent contribution

traducciones
Argentina

My recent contribution

Hi there!

This is the first time I write asking for help. In fact I�m a new user. Yesterday, I uploaded a poster with rules in the classroom and I can�t see it in Recent Contributions. Can somebody help me? Should I wait more?

Thank you all and very nice weekend !

12 Jun 2010      

lovemykids
Uruguay

Hi traducciones! Welcome to this amazing site!
The contributions appear one day after you upload them and when sb downloads them, you will get the points one day after as well. You must have uploaded it late...
Have a great day!Smile

12 Jun 2010     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Your worksheet will appear tomorrow, because according to spanish time, you uploaded it today.

Have a nice weekend,

Victor

12 Jun 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

Thank you very much for your quick answer !!!

I love printables!!Heart

12 Jun 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

I can see my ws now but it�s not as I saved it in my computer. Everything is in a different position. I don�t understand why. Do you know what the problem is? What should I do? Can I fix it and upload it again?

Thanks in advance.

13 Jun 2010     

kmochniak
Poland

Hi, when I have such a problem, it �s usually about the pictures. I use open office and I must right click on the picture and choose "anchor to the page" option (or whatever it is in English:) ). I guess in Microsoft Word you must choose all the pictures (using Shift button) and select an option which makes them belong to the same group. Then they won �t move. I don �t know about anything else really.

Hope to be of some help.

Hugs,

Kasia

13 Jun 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

Thanks ! I�ll try to do it ...Wink

13 Jun 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

Kasia Thanks for your help. I tried to do it but it that option didn�t work.

Nice weekend

13 Jun 2010