Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello everybody     

Hello everybody

Laly59
Spain

Hello everybody

Hello everybody, I have a big problem, tell you: two hours ago that I finished a wordsheet about a important festivity in my island but it has 1.17 Mb. I had try to reduce it but it follow the same and if I take something off it, lose interest in it.
What can I do? I haven�t any program to  reduce it

12 Jun 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Did you try to reduce it with Paint? It usually works. You can also try Microsoft Office Picture manager. Both of them work for me. And I use some heavy images.

Have a good evening,
mena

P.S. Laly, you can "edit" your post. At the bottom of every post there are two options: "edit Post" and "remove post". So, you don �t need to open a new thread. How about trying it right now? Wink

13 Jun 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Sorry Mena, but I�m miles away, didn�t see those options, sorry again but in Spain is not frecuent that peoples give thanks for every circumstances and that does that I�m miles away, a big hug.

14 Jun 2010