Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > lesson plan, course outline...    

lesson plan, course outline...

afteleg
Philippines

lesson plan, course outline...

i need your help...
i have tried to be very organized with my classes but after teaching a certain group of students, I have run out of lessons and got out of track in terms of my lesson plan. I want to start fresh and introduce them to a higher level of English course..  Can anyone suggest me a good and exciting lesson plan/course outline for my students???
they are 12-14, low- intermediate level...  
I would really appreciate your ideas...      

15 Jun 2010      

borna
Croatia

Need more info, time period (months, weeks, a year), how many hours/lessons a week, etc...

15 Jun 2010     

afteleg
Philippines

thanks for responding, Borna,
I need a plan that covers al least three months of my lessons
I teach 1hr/day 5days a week....

I just don �t know now where to start... I want to do a review on the Parts of Speech but I want to know which you start with. Based on your experience, which is the most effective way to do it? Do you start with nouns(like me), then pronouns? 
What topics under nouns, pronouns, verb, etc., are to be discussed for this particular level of students? Hope to get suggestions from you guys... thank u, thank u!
PARTS OF SPEECH
- Nouns
-
-
-
-
-Pronouns
-
-
-
-
-Adjectives
-
-

18 Jun 2010     

Warne1993
United States

I have my exams soon and I am in very tension. Please don�t suggest me any writing service like https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/buy-college-essay/. I need a tutor who can help me online with this. Do you have any suggestions?

8 Jun 2020