Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Giving an ESL Workshop for Intermediates -Help!    

Giving an ESL Workshop for Intermediates -Help!

annabelle1654
Germany

Giving an ESL Workshop for Intermediates -Help!

I �ve got a great new job teaching at a company that wants me to develop "workshops" for their esl intermediates, who want subject specific lessons like telephoning, or making orders.  I �ve been teaching 3 years and I �m branching into teaching companies. I enjoy it, but I would like to hear from people who have taught adult esl "workshops" in companies.  How many hours should a workshop be? Is there a rule of thumb? Are there subjects, reading material, and actual materials somewhere on the web that I could look at, on esl workshops? Do I have to put together my own material for each workshop? Is there a book based on the subject of esl workshops. Please tell me about your experiences or any ideas you have on the subject.   Thanks in advance.

My warmest regards,
Belles

15 Jun 2010      

kofec
Austria

In the realm of research and academia, the integrative review stands as a powerful methodology that goes beyond traditional integrative review, providing a comprehensive synthesis of existing knowledge.

19 Dec 2023     

kofec
Austria

A reputable EP service should offer personalized security plans based on the specific needs and risk profile of the individual. A one-size-fits-all security services blog approach is not suitable for effective Executive Protection

19 Dec 2023