Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > hundreds of free audio books    

hundreds of free audio books

JudyHalevi
Israel

You are great!!! Thank you

16 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Thank you! I have a question, though. Is it safe to download these things?

Regards

16 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yeah, it �s quite safe to download them!
however you cannot sell them or even play them to your class... though I don �t think that if you play extracts to your classes they will call the cops... but we �re not allowed to do anything anyway so... (did you know that when you �re watching a dvd with your class you can have a fine if your school didn �t buy the DVD??? even if you bought it, you �re only allow to watch it alone or with your friends, and you must purchase a new license to show it to a group... stupid copyright laws, how do they want us to teach!!!) - those mp3 files are recorded by volunteers and the books were all published a while ago so technically the copyright laws don �t apply in this case but you never know...

anyway, thanks for the link, i already knew about free audio books - didn �t know this website though - and i had a great time listening to the first chapter of my favourite children �s book "a little princess" while doing my ironing!!!

Elodie

16 Jun 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Great. Thank you so much

16 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2