Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Does anyone know?    

Does anyone know?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Does anyone know?

I am looking for a site (free) to download some music audio  for a game and i mean songs from known singers. can someone help me? it doesnt have to be the whole song, the chorus, or part is ok too.

17 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

You �ve got a pm!

17 Jun 2010     

starryargenta
United Kingdom

You could try MP3raid.com - they have a wide range of original songs that you can search for by title or artist. They say it is legal as long as it �s for personal use!

17 Jun 2010     

Tbellido
Peru

Hello, i hope this link helps...

You just need to choose whose song you are looking for.. The above is an example of Justin Bieber song Baby

kind regards

17 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
if you only need parts of songs, you can use audacity (free software) to record the songs you can hear on the internet: no need to pay anything, or to download the whole song!
take care

17 Jun 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ty all for your help those are great!  elo.. i have audacity but i have used it only to cut not to record i tried to record one of the song from the sites they gave me but it sounds ugly. do u know how to use it? i was planning on using it also to change the file to wav. which i know how to do  but recording it might be helpful just dont know if there is a trick so it doesnt sound bad.

17 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

with audacity, you can record - with your microphone OR - without (the sounds that are on your computer.)

first only do one thing at a time so turn off msn (or put it off line), just open the page you want to record and audacity

then check audacity records the computer and doesn �t use the microphone: press the "record button" and shout loudly - if something is recorded, you have to turn off the microphone - with my computer (a dell with windows vista) i have a software to manage the microphone... but i �m not sure about other computer (on my old one, i could manage the microphone in audacity...)

then you have to try a few times to know how audacity works on your computer: my first tries were messy but as i got used to audacity, my recordings are now almost perfect!!!
look at the help section, it will give tips on how to record with audacity, and look on google for forums that can help you...
i �m no computer expert but i �m more fluent in computers in French than in English so i �m really not the best person to talk to, sorry!!!

have a nice day/evening here!!!

17 Jun 2010