Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > dot to dot puzzles    

dot to dot puzzles

juliag
Japan

dot to dot puzzles

Hi everyone,

Hope you �re having a good FridayBig smile.

Would like to use some dot to dot puzzles in my next worksheet for my young learners.

Does anyone know where I can find some dot to dot pictures that are either in the public domain or are acceptable for teachers to use in their worksheets?

Or failing that, of a progam that will make a dot to dot for me if I upload the image to the site? (I found one dot to dot generator, but you have to put all the dots in yourself which is going to be too time consuming).

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Have a great weekend.
Julia

18 Jun 2010      

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello,

I suggest you try and google "dot to dot worksheets" and decide which site is the best for you.

Here are a few links:
http://abcteach.com/directory/fun_activities/dot_to_dot/ (here some are free and some require membership)

Hope you find something useful!
Have a good Friday!

18 Jun 2010     

boydegg
Thailand

Hi Julia

I �ve got 4 dot-to-dot puzzles which I made myself.

However, I �m at home right now and they �re in a folder in work.  I �ll get them tomorrow, scan them and add them to my printables.

I �ll put a message on this forum once they �re online - if that �s within the rules.

Brian

18 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I can make one for you, Julia. Send me any picture you want done ;o)

18 Jun 2010     

Hazza
Australia

http://www.picturedots.com/make/makePuzzle.html
make your own

18 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

That �s even better ;o) Thanks for the link, Hazza. I would have used a program I used back then when I was in publishing. 

18 Jun 2010     

juliag
Japan

Wow, just got back from work to find all these wonderful answers and links. Thanks so much guys, you are really great!

18 Jun 2010