Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I NEED HELP FROM GERMAN MEMBERS. book "Grammar World"    

I NEED HELP FROM GERMAN MEMBERS. book "Grammar World"

chorima
Spain

I NEED HELP FROM GERMAN MEMBERS. book "Grammar World"

Does any German member have this grammar book? could you tell me if it is written in English entirely or in German?

I �m trying to find this book online and I �ve found it but apparently it may be partially in German (that �s what the description in Amazon says)....but as a colleague of mine here in Spain has it entirely in English....
please let me know if anybody has it.
thanks
chorima

19 Jun 2010      

heikeo53
Mexico

Which is the complete title of the book? What �s the name of the publisher?
There is a book called:The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation, which is completely in English.
Greetings,
Heike

19 Jun 2010     

chorima
Spain

the complete title is "Grammar World" by Derek Sellen.
I think the subtitle is something like " grammar reference and practice for elementary to intermediate students". The publisher varies in different countries. In Spain it was Black Cat but in Germany I don�t know. It was published in year 2000.
Ah! its cover is orange.
thanks for replying, Heikeo53.
greetings
chorima

19 Jun 2010