Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Asking for your opinions on this Emotions pictionary    

Asking for your opinions on this Emotions pictionary

subzeroking
Iran

Asking for your opinions on this Emotions pictionary

OK, two days ago I asked for your help to choose some emotion words and you were so helpful as always. You guys rock!
I need your opinions again! I made this pictionary of emotions for my students. But first I want to make sure two things. One: that the examples I chose for the emotions are correct and clear enough. two: are these pictures copyrighted? Can I upload this worksheet here (or anywhere else for that matter)?
I �ve had these pictures in my collection for a while now and I don �t really know where they �ve come from. There were many different smileys and I �ve chosen only these!
here �s the link to the document file:
Link Removed

19 Jun 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I think it will be OK to use these smilies. Can �t see any watermarks...

BTW, may I tell you that a lot of those people who read this thread will probably download your worksheet for free now before you even have the chance to upload it to ESLP?? Ouch

19 Jun 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Everything seems to be fine!Why don �t you upload  it?

20 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

The pictionary looks great, but I am concerned about your use of �gonna �.

Even though it may be spoken this way it is not good English. I think students should be taught the correct spelling especially when they are beginners as it could cause confusion.
The word �gonna � would not be acceptable in a class of native English speakers. What do others think?

20 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi

The worksheet looks great - I think you should remove it from this post and upload it so that you can earn some points.

I also agree with Apodo -  gonna is not grammatically correct English.  Even though this is what we hear and use it is important for students to know the correct spelling and pronunciation of the formal version. We generally don�t write gonna unless it�s in fiction, scripts and recorded interviews.

Cheers

Jayho

20 Jun 2010