Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is David    

Where is David

manonski (f)
Canada

Where is David

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows where is David Lisgo? I haven �t seen him in a while. Just wondering if he is ok.

Hope you �re having a good weekend. For some of us, summer holidays are just around the corner. Smile

20 Jun 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, my dear Manon! :))

Last time I "spoke" to him (by PM) he told me that he wanted to concentrate on his private life a bit more...

Hugs - Silke

20 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear manon and silke! There are several people whom I liked a lot, and david is one of them, that have been away from the site for quite a while. I really miss David and all the others - domnitza, mpotb, alex1968, kamilam, spring, ivona, danibauer, svetlana ....

Hope they will come back soon.
Have a good night.
mena

20 Jun 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with you Mena.

Good night to you too from my side of the ocean.
xx

20 Jun 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Today, I decided to visit ESLPrintables. I don �t go there often and I rarely look at the forum, but today the very top message said "Where is David?" You can imagine my surprise when I saw that someone was asking about me. How providential!

I �m sorry that I remain too focused on other things to have time to contribute to this fine site. My work is quite busy until the end of July and this is causing me to neglect many areas of my life.

I have also been renovating, off and on, an old house for the past three years and have felt it to be a losing battle, so this year I �m putting in a lot of effort in the hope that we can move in by the end of this year. I �m not normally a DIY person, but I have enjoyed learning how to construct walls, ceilings, floors and much more. I �m quite unable to draw any plan on paper, but after many years of creating teaching materials I find that I am able to do all the planning in my head. I get no pressure to finish his job from my wife as it was she who was most keen to buy a house not realising that the termite infested house was ready to fall down. The average life of a house in Japan is 40 years, about the age the house is now.

At one time, I couldn �t relax unless I was creating at least one worksheet a day, but now I �m down to just one or two a week, but with so many good materials available every day on this site, I don �t think my work will be missed that much.

Thanks for thinking of me my dear friends.

Take care,

David

20 Jun 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hey David,
Nice to see you around.
Good luck renovating your house. Sounds like a fun, though challenging and I �m sure exhausting, project.
Can never be too many good materials around, that �s what I say, so when you feel able to start contributing again we �ll be eagerly waiting. In the meantime enjoy your rennovating, teaching and life in general.
Best wishes
Julia

20 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Nice to see you around, David, and so nice to see you �re fine. Best of luck to you with your other �projects �, lots of patience and success!

20 Jun 2010