Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > ppts with ANIMATED PICTURES    

ppts with ANIMATED PICTURES

yusufi
Turkey

ppts with ANIMATED PICTURES

I AM SO SORRY. thanks for your warnings.
  ıt was all my fault

21 Jun 2010      

hasanjabr
Jordan

Thanks a lot . Your work is great. Provide us with more ppts, please. I was amazed to see such lovely animated pictures.

21 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

An extract from the rules :

"Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic)."

21 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

My most humble apologies if I �m wrong, but hasanjabr �s comment must be a shill?

As Blunderbuster said, the forum is not for advertising your own worksheets.

21 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Sulekra,
A shill? Please explain SHILL.

Those two will soon learn that advertising your own worksheets is not the done thing.

21 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

It �s not a common word but a shill is (from the dictionary)

a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, friendship or loyalty.

a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, eg. at an auction.

Can also be a verb...

It was very suspicious how quickly the second comment popped up supporting and praising the rulebreakers, but again apologies if I �m wrong.

21 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

I could �ve looked it up of course...but.....I missed the second comment - Now I get it!

21 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Compare shill bidding on ebay ;o)

21 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Aaah - such an interesting word - thank you

Can we apply this word to people who do our students� assignments/homework for them?

21 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

Probably not for students who do the homework, but an example could be if a student gives a bad presentation, but all his friends praise him and cheer him on hoping he will get a better mark than he deserves, and that he will reciprocate when it �s their turn:)

Blunderbuster �s Ebay example is perfect, when the seller has a second account to help bid the price up, or when someone is selling a house and get �s friends to push the price up by bidding. Ebay is very good at stopping this type of shilling at virtual auctions, but it �s more difficult at real auctions...

21 Jun 2010