Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks to everybody     

Thanks to everybody

yogiba61
Spain

Thanks to everybody

SmileFirst of all let me congratulate all those partners who have finished or will finish another school year this week. Let me also congratulate all those partners who are in ESLprintables just for being there. WinkThanks to all of them for being always there to help us. I don �t want to say names because we are all a community with wonderful people and we are all coming here to learn and listen to each other and  share our work. If you �re on holiday, have a good time with your family and friends and if not, just enjoy life as much as possible and keep sharing with all of us, not only your work but also your friendship and happiness.Hug

21 Jun 2010      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Yogiba,

Thanks for you and for starting this thread, because if you have a look at my post in the forum, you �ll figure out how helpful and generous many teachers are . They never hesitate to help us even if they are in a rush.

I do send all of you the same message of this post and tell you how much I like you all. YOu rock, fellow teachers.

Nebal, a lucky member in ESL Printables

21 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi friends
@ yogiba

@  My dear Nebal

What a fresh feeling, someone greeting and saying thanks.
Nebal, do you remember some funny Sundays we had, here in the forum, with so many quizzes, one after the other, I remember you complaining about me, because I started a new one, before yours was fully finished?
Where have all those flowers gone?
Let �s pick them in our gardens and bring them here again.

Big, big kiss, to my dear daughter Nebal
linda

22 Jun 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Yogiba, Nebal and Linda , thanks for this lovely  message! Hug

22 Jun 2010     

Zora
Canada

First a thanks to Yogiba for such kind words... I think that as a community we need to hear (and say) them more. Let others know they are appreciated and that we see the good on this amazing site as well as the not so good which tends to be at the forefront quite often.

And Linda, the "Other Linda" LOL - the fun games that we used to have, jokes or simply anecdotes... there are never enough of those and I really miss them. Maybe, we can get some of that back! Anyone game? Wink

Hugs
Linda

22 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi LINDA, the very one, Linda
I am the other

I �ll try to fish something back one of this day. Thanks for showing up.
Big kisses
Linda ( the other one )

22 Jun 2010