Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hELP ME PLEASE    

hELP ME PLEASE

givanys
Panama

hELP ME PLEASE

Hi Everybody. I really need your help! I �m starting a topic about places and neighborhood and i �d like to know if you have any song related to this topic.(It �s for teenagers) I will really aprecciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

21 Jun 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi Givanys

sent you a pm
linda

21 Jun 2010     

givanys
Panama

Thanks a lot for your help.!

22 Jun 2010     

julieta11
Argentina

maybe you can use a film instead of a song. There �s this film with Bruce Willis and Mathew Perry. they �ll love it, it �s funny. They are neighbours and Burce Willis is a killer, or something of the sort. Take a look at it... Hope this piece of advice will help you... Julieta

22 Jun 2010     

alien boy
Japan

I believe the film Julieta mentioned is �The Whole Nine Yards �.
It would be fun, I think!

Cheers,
AB

22 Jun 2010     

MyFairy
Argentina

Hi! I usually work with that topic too and use "Penny Lane" as the starting song to introduce the project. There are many act here with this song. I have mine too! But You can google photos of the place and that�s FUN and FANTASTIC for them. My sts are 12 and they enjoy working with The Beatles. Hope it helps!

22 Jun 2010