Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dearest Mena    

Dearest Mena

stexstme
France

Dearest Mena

I feel terrible!CryCryCry
I wanted to send a nice message to Mena for her birthday...But everything has disappeared & I cannot access the page anymore! ( Maybe the pics were too big??)Cry I hope you people can..??? - If not, I �ll pay for the pms...Confused  Dear Mena, You �ll get a message - I hope!!Cry
Gonna kill myself - It was nice meeting you all...
Sylvie
edit : Can you access the page ???

22 Jun 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I can, dear Sylvie!! Have just left a nice birthday message for our mena! ;))

22 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Pfew!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

22 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

I can access it too, although I did have trouble proceeding past page 5 - kept saying error on page

22 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

GSmileSmiled Morning dearest Sylvie. I get up on a beautiful sunny (though windy) day, prepare myself to have my breakfast with my dearest virtual friends, but so very real to me, and guess what? Sylvie �s private message fills my screen with all these wonderful embarrassed, horrified, desperate jumping faces exploding from everywhere telling me she had ruined my birthday page! I felt like laughing and crying at the same time.  Do you know the feeling?

LOL Cry LOL Cry LOL!

Just kidding dearest friend! My page didn �t disappear at all (Thank God!) and here I am feeling so very grateful and special for having met such wonderful friends Smile. I am not an Internet girl, but I couldn �t think of having a single day without visiting ESLprintables because of you. It �s you, the members, who make this site so special.

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes and kindness.

Today I have evaluation meetings and an evening class, but I �ll still be able to have lunch with some friends who are free at that time and supper with others, including my wonderful 31-year-old daughter ana laura. It will be a nice day, I �m sure.

Once again thank you so much for making me feel so special. Hug
Love,
mena

22 Jun 2010