Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi, Ukrainian ESL/EFL teachers!    

Hi, Ukrainian ESL/EFL teachers!

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi, Ukrainian ESL/EFL teachers!

WOW!Shocked I �ve just searched the site for users from Ukraine...there are so many of us!
I �m new to this site. Are there any of you from Chernivtsi? I �ve looked through the wss of some of you (to look through all would take foreverLOL). They are amazing!!! Do you honestly use such wss for your students all the time? If so I can �t but be really happy for them. I tried to create a ws myself yesterday. It �s sooo time consumingConfused. How long does it usually take you to create smth good? If you �re interested in new contacts. Feel free to writeSmile It �s really useful when teachers share their experience!
I wish I joined the site much earlier.
Sophia

22 Jun 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Sophia, first of all - welcome. I felt the same way you do when I joined last year - overwhelmed. Enjoy every moment here and learn from everyone here. My first wss also took quite a long time, but now they don �t - you get so much better at it with time, esp if you ask for and listen to advice. I had actually been making wss for my use for years before this site, but since I �ve joined, I �ve learned to make them better, more interesting, more attractive, but still keeping my style. I never produce wss just for this site - I always make what I need and can use, but I have learned to make notes for teachers here which I used to do only for myself. I don �t always use colour wss, naturally, neither do any of us, but you can print it in greyscale or b&w, and I even use colour wss as posters or project them so we do them all together. Sometimes I do print them in colour and my sts understand that it �s a special treat for them and enjoy them a lot. If you need any help or advice, it will always be given by sb here, don �t worry.

22 Jun 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Dear Sophia, 
Welcome to this wonderful site. You can find here the best worksheets and the most helpful people that I have met Smile.
At first it can seem very difficult. I know that I began to upload material a long time after signing up because I was afraid that my work was not good and attractive enough. Then I saw that as a newbie I received a lot of support and encouraging comments (especially from French Frog who sent me by email the tutorials when they were not yet available for free download). You are a lucky person because now you can download the tutorials even if you haven �t got any points. Please check the link below: 
You also have a section where you can download templates free of charge:
And of course, there is the forum where it �s impossible not to get an answer if you need help. Smile
And last but not least, there are a lot of members who have their own blogs and you can download the material. The blogs I most visited are:
Lots of hugs from Spain,
Corina

22 Jun 2010