Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need an answer    

need an answer

ueslteacher
Ukraine

need an answer

Could anyone answer my question, please? I �m new here and I don �t find the answer in the rules. I uploaded a ws yesterday and it has been published in a respective category today. But I don �t see it in the recent contributions section. Is it normal? I �ve looked through the entire extended recent contributions section by the way.
Sorry to bother, but I �d really like to know.
P. S. I wrote a lot today just because I �m excited about joining this site.

22 Jun 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hello, and welcome to this wonderful site.
Your ws will be among recent contributions tomorrow. The site works by Spanish time.Wink

22 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thaaanks for your replySmile! Ukraine is in Europe, too. What you mean by "Spanish time"? Should the expression be taken figuratively? I thought only we, Ukrainians, had "Ukrainian time"LOL

22 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I was talking about timezone. I know where Ukraine is as it �s not so far from my country but I believe there is a bit different time than here. I think you have one hour more than in Spain or in the Czech Republic. You can check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?continent=europe

22 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Sorry, I didn �t mean to offend you. I hope offence �s not takenSmile I had worked as an interpreter for a few years before I became a teacher. When some Ukrainians would come late to a meeting, they would tell the foreign guest who was waiting for them that it was Ukrainian timeLOL

22 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

No, dear, I am not offended at all.Wink Maybe I should explain it better in my first answer. And the Ukrainian time is a really good joke.LOLThumbs Up

22 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Cool. I �m glad you liked itSmile

22 Jun 2010