Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistake    

Mistake

vlay
Peru

Mistake

Hello every body:
For all those wonderful teachers who downloaded my worksheet "Household chores", I want to make a correction in number 18, it says "Vacumm" instead of "Vacuum". Please sorry for the mistake, I am going to be more careful next time.
Have a wonderful day! Smile Greetings from Peru.

22 Jun 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi Hope you �re doin well. We �re human we all make mistake .It �s not a big deal we correct the mistakes  after discovering them. Have a great time.

22 Jun 2010     

vlay
Peru

Thank u Mabdel you are very kind.

22 Jun 2010     

Mr Jazz
France

I �m sorry to contradict, but we do say �vacuum �, not in the least �vacumm �!!! You can check with any dictionary, my friends...

22 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear Mr Jazz, I �m sorry to contradict your contradiction, but vlay was saying exactly what you said, that he made a mistake and there �s no such thing as a �vacumm �!

Should read a little bit more into it.

Best regards, everyone!

22 Jun 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

your right bruna you should contradict his contradiction since the first contradiction was a right contradiction..... lol

22 Jun 2010     

Mr Jazz
France

How right you are, Bruna!! My deepest apologies to everyone, and first to vlay obviously... I got mixed up, probably because France has made such a fool of itself at football! Sorry again...

22 Jun 2010