Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > International Project    

International Project

ueslteacher
Ukraine

International Project

Dear users from the UK, I need a partner class(11-12 year-olds) in the UK to do a joint project next year. There are so many of you here. Please speak up. See also my other post 22June "please help if you know" in Ask for Help
Sophia 

23 Jun 2010      

Dyana13
Romania

i would be interested to do a joint project, but i don �t know what classes i will be teaching gorm september on, because i just switched schools. but the upper limit age concerning is 13-14 years old. if you would like to consider me, i �d be happy to participate and help any way that i can

23 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �m interested to do it with the native speakers. Though you �re my closest neighbour- I live in Bukovina, Ukraine (if I read your flag correctly- you �re from Romania, right?)
But if you are interested in this project, here is a linkhttp://www.globalgateway.org/default.aspx?page=5537
I think it �s better when you have a partner teacher from an English-speaking country.

23 Jun 2010