Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Something special for teacher day    

Something special for teacher day

harelyta
Peru

Something special for teacher day

Hi my dear friends
I was wondering if you can help me with this:
In my school we �ll celebrate teacher �s day next Monday 5th (  the day is on July 6th). This year I have to organize a ceremony, in fact me and my ss from 11th grade, this is the last year of high school for them as you know. So before the ceremony I want  to prepare something special for their teachers of all the subjects, in other words to thank them for all the years of hard work ...for example some years ago I had the same class and my students wrote a poem on pieces of colored paper and pasted them  on the walls of each classroom before all family school came to class, and when teachers were in class, they read it and they were really surprised. All the teachers liked a lot. It was a small surprise but with a lot of love.
This year I want to prepare something different, of course to be original. I don �t know what you do in your school or country. Can you share with me what you do or send me an idea of what to prepare
If you have something, let me know
Regards and thank a bunch
Harelyta
Peru

24 Jun 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

One year, the parents took pictures of my students and some of them spelled the words thank you. They framed that picture and gave it to me.

This year, they put a big heart on my door and on it, there were messages from my students.

24 Jun 2010     

kodora
Greece

A friend of mine chose a song -its music-and asked her pupils to write a verse for each teacher saying sth nice and characteristic of him/her.At the end of year show one of the students played the piano and the rest sang their song.The result was amazing and funny.
Dora

24 Jun 2010