Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a question    

a question

ueslteacher
Ukraine

a question

hello, everybody!
I now have 34 points and I guess now I �m a premium user. So I can download only from recent contributions right? Enlighten me my dear friends.Smile

25 Jun 2010      

caro21sch
Argentina

You are right! you can ONLY choose recent contributions to download. 

25 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Cry What about those fantastic ws from earlier contributions that I �ve been exploring for the past two days and have fallen in love with? Isn �t it possible to download those, too, and pay points for them?Confused

25 Jun 2010     

imelda
Mexico

Smile I would wait to have more points because if you go below 30 points you cant get the 30 free recent contributions....so for now go with the recent contributions and then when you have more points go for the others that you like and need...

25 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello
Welcome to this fantastic websittingroom.

If you are a premium member that means you can download, daily, 30 printables FROM TODAY �S Contributions.  You can download 30 printables, everyday, bu, ONLY FROM what is uploaded in this day.

For those wonderful printables you got in love... well, love is hard Confused, so you can download them, but you pay one point for each download.

Enjoy your stay, this is a cosy place.
Linda

25 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How comfortingApprove Great! 

25 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I beg to differ, dear imelda... ;)) Once you have your initial 30 points, you will NEVER have fewer than 30 points with regard to being a premium user. This means that ueslteacher could spend all her 34 points now and she would still be a premium member!! Remember that by downloading older contributions no points are deducted from the ones you have gathered already except when one of your wss gets reported and removed! Only in that case you could go "below" 30 points again.

In order to make my point clearer, please, look at this example. If ueslteacher downloaded 34 old contributions, her profile would look like this:

downloads: 34

I hope you�ll get what I mean: the number of points never decreases.

25 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I get it more or less now. What is the most important I can download from older contributions, just not free 30 daily.

25 Jun 2010     

kodora
Greece

The most important older contributions are the ones you need right here and right now!!!
Dora

25 Jun 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Wow! Good explanation, Topolina. I always thought my points would decrease so I was a little concerned with downloading older contributions.

Actually, with all due respect to all contributors, I prefer the older contributions so that I can get exactly what I need when I need it.

I �ve just used one of the older Sherlock Holmes � worksheets focusing on infinitives and gerunds (sorry I can �t remember the author). It was for intermediate but my pre-Intermediates really loved it. Thanks. I recommend it!

FYI I do teach Upper Intermediate/ Advanced as well. (I haven �t just jumped courses)

Cheers Joy

25 Jun 2010