Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TEACHERS NEEDED FOR IN-COMPANY LESSONS IN BA     

TEACHERS NEEDED FOR IN-COMPANY LESSONS IN BA

marianamerega
Argentina

TEACHERS NEEDED FOR IN-COMPANY LESSONS IN BA

IN COMPANY WITH ENGLISH 

SEEKS

Teachers of English

for in-company lessons in Palermo, Flores, Vicente L�pez and the BA downtown 

Shifts: from 8 to 10,  12 to 4 & 6 to 8pm

�       Graduate or Advanced students of teacher training colleges

�       In-company experience an asset

We offer

�         Excellent pay

�       Flexible timetables

�       Favourable Working Conditions

Send CV to:

[email protected]

27 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Could this be spam ????????
BTW : Excellent pay, flexible timetables & favourable working conditions : Does not sound to be a teacher �s job!Ermm

27 Jun 2010     

Lidiana73
Australia

I spent time working in Italy and the pay is not that good sometimes as little as 10 euro an hour and the bigger the town the more expensive it gets.  Europe and Eurozone countries have a high cost of living So anyone being offered flexibility and good money please make sure you have everything down in writing.  In Italy you may be required to finish all the hours of the course before being paid.  Sometimes the school will pay you when they are paid by the client and if the client doesn �t pay you have just worked for nothing.

27 Jun 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

In Portugal if you work for a private school you will get paid about  10 euros an hour which is not that much because you need to prepare lessons and usually we get paid by "recibos verdes" which means you just earn what you exactly do.It implies you are an"independent worker" and you have to pay a high amount to the Social Security(so that later in life you may get a "retreat".
By the way the minimus wage in Portugal is 400 euros a month which is not very good.
How are the conditions in your countries?

27 Jun 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Please specify �excellent pay �... Pig
�Flexible timetables � means that the students are can forever change their minds about coming or not, doesn �t it? Evil Smile
�Favourable conditions� can be anything. Does it mean the teacher gets paid? On time? Does he not have to sweep his own classroom? Is there a housing or travel allowance? In-between classes massages? Big smile

27 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Philip,
Thumbs Up ( Lond time no see...!)
SylvieBig smile

27 Jun 2010     

donapeter
Romania

dear....after 7 years of teaching I get 250 euros as a teacher. Not only me, but all the teachers having my age and experience, no matter the subject they teach.
Huh...what about this?
Regarding the conditions......well...no complains so far, but from this autumn we will see how the Hell is!!!! 35 students in a class, more working hours, a smaller space as here ( because of the crisis) schools are blended together 2 by2.Imagine how it will be!!!!

27 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi there, wow! If only we here in the south of America could earn 100 euros an hour !! I don �t know if this is the case - please, marianamerega, explain ! - but those places which hire and have many teachers usually don �t pay well , at least that was my experience in one, years ago, but again, it may not be the case here... They pay about 50 euros ( sometimes less! ) an hour, so that would be next to nothing for some of you from Europe !
It �s worth it, even so, for people here, as unemployment affects lots of people everywhere ... You know, better than nothing ...

27 Jun 2010     

Adel A
Egypt

This is wonderful .In my school, We work from half past six  to two o �clock in the afternoon.Then we come again at 6 PM .We face endless and ceaseless  troubles with the sponsors,the principals and the suporvisors.We are paid 500 dollars.In my native country we are paid less than this salary but we we feel more comfortable than here .Should we hate ourselves?Of course,We live enduring such hard to believe conditions. 

27 Jun 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I don �t think it makes sense to compare what we earn. We had a long thread about this last year. The cost of living is so extremely different in the countries where we come from that talking about salaries only doesn �t make sense.
We also need to compare whether we �re talking about incomes before or after tax and about our tax system, because there are tremendous tax differences, as well.

donapeter, my son who is a university student 600 km from home couldn �t survive on DOUBLE your income as a relatively modest student and a single young man ... just to tell you...

But I do believe in Rumania things are very difficult, like in many countries in Eastern Europe. I �m glad to be on this site because it makes me complain less than my colleagues who seem to be complaining about NOTHING compared to the worries in your countries.

27 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hello elderberrywine! I know the cost of living is different depending in the countries - I �m talking about , in this case, earning "pesos" or "euros"... - but, what I can tell you, sadly BTW, is that in South America, the teachers salaries are low, but the cost of living is similar to what people spend in Europe ... I �ve recently been to Spain , and some years ago to the US and I can tell you that here most things are just as expensive, although we earn a third of what they earn ....

27 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >