Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Clockwise Pre- Intermediate, Clockwise Intermediate or New English File Pre-Intermediate Multipack A??    

Clockwise Pre- Intermediate, Clockwise Intermediate or New English File Pre-Intermediate Multipack A??

carinita
Argentina

Clockwise Pre- Intermediate, Clockwise Intermediate or New English File Pre-Intermediate Multipack A??

I see MissEleonora is also searching books for adults, heLOL
I work as a private teacher with a student who is 28 years old and this st hasn �t have a chance to brush up her english since 6 years ago
I �ve had two lessons with her We asked each other questions to introduce ourselves and she did some activities from Clockwise Pre- intermediate Classbook Unit 01 "Being me" Next lesson she �ll have a test so that I can check more in detail which are her weakneses/streghts
These are my notes from the 1st lesson:
+She said "I have never go to Europe" meaning "I have never visited Europe"
+She sometimes omitted the auxiliary verb after Wh- words in Wh-questions
+She rememberd how to formulate the question "Have you ever...?" to ask about personal experience
During the 2nd lesson we continued with activities from the same lesson (from CW)...she didn �t remember the rules of the past of be: was, were(be is difficult to learn!!!)
The activities she had made as homework had few mistakes
I come to the books part... I guess will have 40 lessons and then we �ll stop because in December it �s summer in Argentina
But the thing is I �m not able to make a decision yet
Would CW pre-intermediate be too easy for her?
How many classes will require to "almost" complete NEF Pre-intermediate mulitpack A?
I do not take face2face into account because it takes 80 lessons to cover all the contents of the book
Thanks in advance!! Heart

28 Jun 2010      

misseleonora
Argentina

Thanks Carinita for your opinion! I will try and have a look at NEW ENGLISH FILE and face2face. I don�y really care about how many lessons it takes to cover all the book as I take only what I need and add lots of other material.
I love teaching adults, I love the fact that ARGENTINA WON TODAY!!!!!! and on top of that TOMORROW IS MY birthday =)
I feel happy todaySmile

28 Jun 2010