Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > In a blue funk    

In a blue funk

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �m sorry to hear about your uncomfortable situation...

I don �t want to be rude, but you should have started to give out flyers a few months ago already in order to make sure that you don�t get unemployed. So I can only second imelda �s and viccxx �s statements.

You �ll make a lot more money when you give private lessons AND - as Vicky pointed out - you can choose your ss!!

So stop feeling sorry for yourself, roll up your sleeves and get going! ;)) I �m sure you �ll find some private students soon if you just try. 

28 Jun 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi cauffee,
Even though I will continue at the same school, I can still relate to what you wrote...
I just gave my last classes for this year and now....nothing for two months....Weird feeling.Suddenly no more stress and work and work and work, nothing....Oh, I �ll miss those kids and I �ll even miss the stress and buzz of working in a school....

28 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2