Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading    

Downloading

ktrob
United Kingdom

Downloading

Hi,

I looked at my points and downloads today and noticed that it says I have downloaded 4 times but I have only downloaded 3 worksheets.  How do I find out what I have downloaded and why it says I have used 4 points?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Katie

29 Jun 2010      

sulekra
Australia

Hi Katie,

If you didn�t save it yourself yourself to a certain location and just left-clicked on download, it should go to your TEMP folder.

For example mine on Vista is - C:Users-Darwin-AppData-Local-Temp, or you could just search for temp. Unless you�ve recently did a disk cleanup, all the files you�ve downloaded/opened without saving them will be hear, including some from ESL printables that look something like this - eslprintables20106282156666666396209 ...basically eslprintables+a whole bunch of numbers.

Hope that helps,
-Adam

29 Jun 2010     

ktrob
United Kingdom

Hi Adam,

Thanks, yeah I did save it and know where it is.  My question is more why have I used 4 points when I have only downloaded 3 things?

Thanks
Katie

29 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

I �m not sure, it could be you accidentally downloaded something else, which is why I suggested checking the files in temp, or you could have clicked download twice?

29 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

It happend to me once ... I wanted to download something, clicked on it and changed my mind and didn �t register it on my files but it counted as a download.
That �s probably what you did too?

Have a good day ;)

Babs Wink

29 Jun 2010     

ktrob
United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies! :)

30 Jun 2010