Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Test your own vocabulary here - you īll be ADDICTED in no time!!     

Test your own vocabulary here - you īll be ADDICTED in no time!!

elderberrywine
Germany

that īs CHEATING !!!!!!!!!!!
Wink
Didn īt it say somewhere in the small print that dictionaries are not allowed? Wink

29 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

level 40... but pure luck for some words!!! I learnt a lot today ;) thanks

29 Jun 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Great source for learning or revising words...Really challenging! Thank you!

29 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

Made it to level 50! Now letīs see how long I stay there...

29 Jun 2010     

serennablack
Portugal

I īve known this site for ages and yes, it is quite addicting. While you are improving your english skills you īre helping people as well, so it īs great. Thanks for reminding me of this. :)Tongue

29 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

I tried for a few minutes ( right ?!), & got a beautiful ....( ta tam!):  19/ 60!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
When does it end ??? How long have you been playing ??? ( ie = I can īt be that bad!)
PS : I learned Latin, & it helped a lot! - It kept switching from 18 to 19 , & I got bored!Dead
( I never get bored when I get points ...Approve)
Err... At least I gave rice... LOL

29 Jun 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

stexsme2, I īm surprised because the fact that I studied (and teach) French as well helped me tremendously. As a native speaker of French you should recognize lots of the difficult words. Drink a glass of red wine, lie back, close one eye,  sing la Marseillaise - and try again. Don īt hesitate to guess half the time...

29 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

I hate you!!!LOLLOL
Gonna drink allright! I did recognize the words, it īs just the Censored machine which doesn īt work with me!Approve
( Going to a school party tonight - will try later, when I īm not sober. Great link!!)
HugDesperate English teacher 

29 Jun 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

It īs very interesting.Thanks a lot for sharing

29 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Or ... ( Sorry Falafel!Wink)  : People are cheating!Approve ( OK ...Hmmm.. This is the answer I like best!)

I īm Off! Thx, elderberrywine!!Wink

29 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >